Posted on September 08, 2022
SEO Executive/Account Manager Part-Time Remote role
30-40k £ / year pro-rata
Part-time work (15 hours/week, ideally 10 to 1 pm but can be flexible). Hours would grow gradually to full time if possible
Working from home (London-based ideally) Family-friendly flexitime if needed
PinkSEO is a West London-based boutique SEO agency, with clients across the UK and worldwide, specialising in SEO from a holistic and technical standpoint.
Founded in 2017, PinkSEO has witnessed very intense growth, thanks to its strong set of core values, believing in a data-driven approach, transparency, effectiveness, trust, ethics and a positive work/life balance.
We have a strong will to hire an expert SEO Specialist, able to hit the ground running, with a positive, can-do attitude, and a desire to contribute and grow with us, fitting into the friendly and warm, yet excellence-driven culture of the business.
We are looking for an SEO all-rounder with knowledge of technical SEO, content optimisation and good link-building experience.
You’ll be expected to manage client projects and communicate directly with stakeholders over calls and emails, which means we’re looking for somebody with the confidence to lead strategy and reporting. A keen eye for detail and good organisational skills are an absolute must.
Working with us is fun and fast-paced. To thrive here you’ll need to be adept at working across a wide variety of sectors and industries, excited to problem solve growth challenges, and eager to collaborate with your colleagues in the content and technical team to deliver exceptional search optimisation results.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in the following:
- Overall responsibility for client satisfaction and account performance
- Manage client communication on a day-to-day basis and monthly reporting
- Conduct client audits and quarterly reviews to identify opportunities for campaign improvements
- Ensure your SEO campaigns have measurable goals in place and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported
- Take responsibility for running key meetings on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure processes are followed and any account issues are calmly resolved
- Build long term relationships with key clients and stakeholders to grow accounts and expand campaigns
- Variety of SEO tools including Screaming Frog, SEMrush, etc
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business
- Content Management Systems and Content Platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify fundamental, Webflow and other common platforms preferred)
- Agency experience is preferred as multiple sites involved
- 3+ years of SEO experience (agency preferred)
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of websites
- Strong technical SEO knowledge – HTML/ JS skills very important
- Experience conducting site migrations desirable
- Experience working on international websites requiring Hreflang desirable
- Ability to create roadmaps, prioritise workstreams and manage time and resources
- Advanced GA experience desirable
- Demonstrable results improving organic search & traffic visibility on multiple current & past projects
- English and maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- Native level written and spoken English, exceptional spelling and grammar
- High sense of self-responsibility and work ethics (driven, proactive and reliable)
The ideal person will be:
- Professionally qualified to a degree or equivalent level, with at least, 3+ years experience in an agency side.
- You need to be curious, driven and eager to keep upskilling, with an excellent grounding in all key SEO elements (technical, content & link building, with a special emphasis on technical and link building for this particular role).
- In this role, you will be responsible for owning the client relationship and ensuring that PinkSEO remains a critical partner for our clients. You must therefore have experience nurturing relationships and identifying growth opportunities as well as rolling up your sleeves in the day-to-day SEO support.
What is in it for you
- 30-40k £ / year pro-rata
- Part-time work (15 hours/week, ideally 10 to 1 pm but can be flexible). Hours would grow gradually to full time if possible
- Working from home (London-based ideally)
- Family-friendly flexitime if needed
- Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule