Digital Marketing Training: so many Modules to up-skill!
From the earliest days of 2018, a new Digital Marketing Training Program has been launched, aimed to get the Digital Culture closer to Small Business Owners, Freelancers and Professionals.
The modular sectors of the new SEO Training Courses are many because the different aspects that together compose the wide range Digital Marketing Strategies are various.
Included in the 60 minutes interactive live video chat on Skype coaching, you’ll have the following the Digital Marketing Training modules:
Introduction to SEO – Search Engine Optimisation:
- SEO Basics Know-how
- Mobile First
- Link popularity
- Page Load
- Semantic Search
- Google Penalties
- SERP Anatomy
The tools of the trade
- Google Search Console (ex-Google Webmasters Tools) Overview
- Google Analytics 101
- SEO Audit Tools
Growing skills offline
- How to create a good presentation with PowerPoint
- First Steps with Excel
- How to use Trello for project management
- Canva to create free easy images
- MovieMaker: how to create your own videos
Social Media Marketing:
- How to build a YouTube Company channel step by step
- Twitter Marketing
- Effective LinkedIn strategies
- How to Prioritise Social Engagement (when time/budgets are low)
- Google Plus: what is it for?
- ABC of a Facebook Page
- Instagram: strategies from the world’s most followed accounts
- Shall I use Pinterest for my Business?
- Common Mistakes in Content Marketing
- Which type of content do you need for your business
- Where and how to find the content you need
- Storytelling secrets
- Audience First and Buyer Personas
Paid Search Marketing
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- Facebook Advertising
- Copywriting and Email Marketing
- Email Marketing best practices and scenarios
Specific Modules: Digital Marketing for
- Tourism Strategies
- Charity Marketing
- Local Business
- Digital Marketing for Schools
All the Digital Marketing Modules will be released at Basics level. Intermediate – Expert level modules will be released according to the requests.
Check and book all the SEO Training Courses here!
Kym19/11/2017 at 12:56 am
I’m interested in the training modules when they become available.
pinkseo20/11/2017 at 9:59 pm
Hi Kym, thank you for the contact! I’m very happy that you find interesting our Training modules. We’re planning their release in these days, so could you please email me at silvia[AT]pinkseo.marketing which ones would you be interested in, to begin with?
Looking forward to hearing from you!